- The Website is operated and owned by Eazelly Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”), a company registered in Bangalore, India.
- This Website aims to provide an online platform to persons completing our registration process as Sellers (as defined below) and Buyers (as defined below) (“Members”) and connects them with each other to buy and sell the Items (as defined below) (“Services”). Members may include individuals and legal entities.
How the Website and Services Work
- The Website aims to facilitate an online platform to connect (a) Members who are interested in creating a listing for unique, hand-made and thoughtfully sourced goods (“Items”) for purchase (“Sellers”); and (b) Members who request to purchase the Items (“Buyers”) on the Website.
- We do not own, sell, resell, provide, manage and/or control the Items or the related services provided in connection thereof.
- Our responsibilities are limited to: (i) facilitating the availability of the Website and Services and (ii) serving as the limited agent of each Seller for the purpose of accepting payments from Buyers on behalf of the Seller.
- You may view the listing made by the Sellers (“Listings”) without becoming a Member; however, if you wish to purchase an Item by placing an order (“Order”) or create a Listing, you must first register as a Member.
- In order to access certain features of the Website and to book an Item and/or open an eShop, as defined below, to create a Listing, you must register to create an account (“Eazelly Account”) and become a Member. If, as a Member, you wish to open an eShop, you will be required to provide additional information, including but not limited to your full name, age, address, etc. You may register to join the Services directly via the Website or as described in this section.
- You can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook); each such account, a “Third Party Account”, via our Website, as described below. As part of the functionality of the Website and Services, you may link your Eazelly Account with Third Party Accounts, by either:
- providing your Third Party Account login information to us through the Website or Services; or
- allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account.
- You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third party service providers.
- By granting us access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that we will access, make available and store (if applicable) any content or information that you have provided to and stored in your Third Party Account (“SNS Content”) so that it is available on and through the Website and Services via your Eazelly Account and Eazelly Account profile page.
- Depending on the Third Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third Party Accounts will be available on and through your Eazelly Account on the Website and Services.
- Please note that if a Third Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third party service provider, then SNS Content will no longer be available on and through the Website and Services.
- You have the ability to disable the connection between your Eazelly Account and your Third Party Accounts, at any time, by accessing the “Settings” section of the Website. Please note that your relationship with the third party service providers associated with your third party accounts is governed solely by your agreement(s) with such third party service providers. We make no effort to review any SNS Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or non-infringement and we are not responsible for any SNS Content.
- We will create your Eazelly Account and your Eazelly Account profile page for your use of the Website based upon the personal information you provide to us. In the event you open a eShop as a Seller, you will be required to provided further information relating but not limited to your financial details and any permits/license/approvals you may have obtained to conduct business online. Our approval of your eShop is contingent on your providing us these details. You may not have more than one (1) active Eazelly Account.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your Eazelly Account and your access to the Website and Services if you create more than one (1) Eazelly Account or if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Eazelly Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Eazelly Account.
- We do not endorse any Members or any Items. In addition, although these Terms require Members to provide accurate information, we do not attempt to confirm, and do not confirm, any Member’s purported identity. You are responsible for determining the identity and suitability of others who you contact via the Website and Services. We will not be responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with other Members.
- By using the Website or Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.
- If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
- As a company registered in India, we have complied with applicable laws of India in making the Website and its content available to you. In the event the Website is accessed from outside India, it shall be entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Website and its contents are available or otherwise suitable for use outside India. If you choose to access or use the Website from or in locations outside India, you do so at your own risk and shall be responsible for the consequences and ensuring compliance of applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorizations, rules and guidelines.
- You understand and agree that the use of the Website does not include the provision of the Devices or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Website requires an Internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Website and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
- By using the Website you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit is truthful, lawful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your use of the Website shall be solely for your personal use and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address and that you are solely responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and your interactions with other users and you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
- You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any content that: (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- You will not use the Website in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Website.
- You will not use another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person's name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "grieving" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- You will not post or contribute any information or data that may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political or contrary to our interest.
- You shall not access the Website without authority or use the Website in a manner that damages, interferes or disrupts:
- any part of the Website or the Website software; or
- any equipment or any network on which the Website is stored or any equipment of any Third Party.
Access to the Website, Accuracy and security
- We endeavour to make the Website available to you 24 hours a day. However, we do not represent that access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, error-free, and free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
- We do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software, which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Website or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Website. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
- We do not represent or warrant that the information available on the Website will be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Website to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice.
- THIS WEBSITE MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
- DUE TO THE VAGARIES THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS INHERENT IN PROVIDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE OR DELAY OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE. AS A RESULT, WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED IS CORRECT IN EVERY CASE.
- WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE. WE MAY HAVE FORMED PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE THIRD PARTIES FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY'S SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, DEATH, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY’S SERVICES.
- WHILE THE MATERIALS AND ADVICE PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE WERE PREPARED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING THE SUBJECT DISCUSSED, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THESE MATERIALS AND ADVICE IS BEING MADE AVAILABLE WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK OR OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN. FURTHER, WE DO NOT, IN ANY WAY, ENDORSE ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OFFERED OR DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
- THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. WE AND / OR OUR EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, EFFECTIVENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA FURNISHED HEREUNDER OR THAT THE INFORMATION OR DATA PROVIDED HEREUNDER MAY BE RELIED UPON. MULTIPLE RESPONSES MAY USUALLY BE MADE AVAILABLE FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES AND IT IS LEFT TO THE JUDGEMENT OF USERS BASED ON THEIR SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES TO USE, ADAPT, MODIFY OR ALTER SUGGESTIONS OR USE THEM IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER SOURCES THEY MAY HAVE, THEREBY ABSOLVING US AS WELL AS OUR CONSULTANTS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSSES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AUTHORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN.
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR VENDOR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EAZELLY IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN SELLERS AND BUYERS, NOR IS EAZELLY AN AGENT OR INSURER. EAZELLY HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDUCT OF SELLERS, BUYERS AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES OR ANY ITEMS, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD.
- EAZELLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ADVERSE EFFECTS CAUSED BY ANY GOODS PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. EAZELLY NEITHER REPRESENTS NOR WARRANTS THAT USE OF COSMETIC, THERAPEUTIC, MEDICINAL, NATURAL, ETC., PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL HAVE THE DESIRED RESULTS.
- EAZELLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ADVERSE EFFECTS CAUSED BY ANY METAL JEWELLERY OR OTHER METAL OBJECTS TO BE WORN ON YOUR PERSON, AND YOU SHALL BUY AND USE SUCH METAL ITEMS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- EAZELLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THE PURCHASE AND USE OF TOYS OR OTHER CHILDCARE PRODUCTS. EAZELLY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH TOYS OR OTHER CHILDCARE PRODUCTS.
- IF WE ARE HELD LIABLE TO YOU IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION FOR ANY REASON, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF INR 1,000/-.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it by us. Copyright laws and treaties around the world protect those works. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website or our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material available on the Website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from our licensors or us.
- Eazelly does not own the rights to any material or content uploaded by any Member. We disclaim all liability in relation to any claims of intellectual property infringement that may arise as a result of any material or content uploaded by any Member.
Treatment of information provided by you
- You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, sub-licensable license to use any material, which you submit to us or the Website for the purpose of use on the Website or for our generally marketing (by any means and in any media, including, but not limited to, on our website or in our journals) our services. You agree that you waive your moral rights to be identified as the author and we may modify your submission.
Third Party Content
- You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
Governing law and dispute resolution
- This Seller Policy is applicable to Sellers on Eazelly.
- As a Member, you may create Listings in your eShop (“eShop”)and become a Seller. To this end, you, as a Seller, will be asked a variety of questions about the Item to be listed, including, but not limited to, the materials and methods used, availability of the Item and pricing and related rules and financial terms. In order for the Listings to be featured in the Seller's eShop via the Website and Services, all Items must be photographed and described in accordance with the suggested resolutions, which we may verify. Listings will be made publicly available via the Website and Services. Other Members will be able to Order your Item as Buyers via the Website and Services based upon the information provided in your Listing. You, as a Seller, understand and agree that once a Buyer has Ordered your Item, the price for such Item may not be altered. You agree that we may delete any Listing that cannot be verified by us by us, at our sole discretion.
- You, as a Seller, acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for any and all Listings you post in your eShop. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that any Listing you post and the Ordering of an Item, by a Buyer, that is Listed:
- will not breach any agreements you have entered into with any third parties;
- will (a) be in compliance with all applicable laws, Tax requirements, and rules and regulations that may apply to any Item included in a Listing you post, and (b) not conflict with the rights of third parties, particularly Intellectual Property rights;
- will adhere to the basic quality standards; and
- will not be stolen property, contraband items not permitted for sale under prevailing law, vulgar, derogatory or offensive to any particular group of people.
- Please note that we assume no responsibility for a Seller’s compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Listing for any reason, including Listings that we, in our sole discretion, consider objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Website or Services.
- You understand and agree that we do not act as an insurer or as a contracting agent for you as a Seller. If a Buyer Orders your Item, any agreement you enter into with such Buyer is between you and the Buyer and we are not a party thereto. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we serve as the limited authorized agent of the Seller for the purpose of accepting payments from Buyers on behalf of the Seller and are responsible for transmitting such payments to the Seller.
- You acknowledge and agree that, as a Seller, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who are involved in the delivery of the Item at your request or invitation, excluding the Buyer (and/or the ultimate recipient of the Item).
- We recommend that Sellers obtain appropriate insurance before posting their Listings in their eShops. Please review any insurance policy that you may have obtained carefully, and in particular, please make sure that you are familiar with, and understand any exclusions to, and any deductibles that may apply for, such insurance policy, including, but not limited to, whether or not your insurance policy will cover the actions or inactions of Buyers (and/or the ultimate recipient of the Item).
Orders and Financial Terms
- As a general rule, all Orders made are treated as confirmed. Once the Seller receives notification of the order, the Seller will confirm the Order on the Website. Upon the successful confirmation of an Order, we will share details of the Seller with the Buyer and Buyer with the Seller to enable them to communicate further only for the purpose of the Order. Details shared including but not limited to (i) the first and last name, and (ii) a link to Eazelly Account profile page. All Members must maintain civility in their communications with other Members.
- If you are a Seller and an Order is made on an Item in your eShop via the Website and Services, you are given 24 hours to review the Order and cancel it should you have a valid reason. As a Seller you might be required to provide a valid reason for cancelling the Order.
- If you, as the Seller, decide to cancel an Order of an Item within such 24 hours period, you will inform us and we will refund the amounts collected by us for the requested Order to the applicable Buyer. Upon successful confirmation of an Order requested by a Buyer, we will send you, the Seller an email or message confirming such Order, depending on the selections you make via the Website and Services to receive such alerts.
- The price displayed in each Listing is comprised of the Item Price (defined below). Where applicable, taxes may be charged in addition to the Item Price. The Item Price and applicable Taxes are collectively referred to in these Terms as the “Total Price”. The amounts due and payable by a Buyer solely relating to a Seller’s Item are the “Item Price”. Please note that it is the Seller and not Eazelly, which determine the Item Price.
- We will collect the Total Price at the time of Order and will release the payment 96 hours after the successful delivery of the Item(s) in the Order. We will initiate all payments less Seller Fees (defined below) for each Order to the Seller on the first business day after the 14th and 28th of every month, provided that the Seller has completed the transaction and updated the transaction status accordingly within the specified periods, failing which the payments will be initiated in the following billing cycle.
Appointment of Eazelly as Payment Agent for Seller
- Each Seller hereby appoints us as the Seller’s limited agent solely for the purpose of collecting payments, made by Buyers, on behalf of the Seller. Each Seller agrees that payment made by a Buyer to us shall be considered the same as a payment made directly to the Seller and the Seller will make the Item(s) in the Order available to Buyer in the agreed upon manner as if the Seller has received the Item Price. Each Seller agrees that, we may, in accordance with the cancellation policy selected by the Seller and reflected in the relevant Listing, (i) permit the Buyer to cancel the Order and (ii) refund to the Buyer that portion of the Item Price specified in the applicable cancellation policy. In accepting appointment as the limited authorized agent of the Seller, we assume no liability for any acts or omissions of the Seller.
- In consideration for providing the Services, we collect service fees that are charged to the Seller, which is twenty-five percentage (25%) of the amount of the Item Price (“Seller Fees”). Where applicable, Taxes may also be charged in addition to the Seller Fees, as applicable and payable by you. You, as a Seller also have the option of paying taxes through independent means or allowing Eazelly to hold taxes on your behalf.
- Balances will be remitted by us to Sellers via check, direct deposit, PayPal or other payment methods described on the Website, in the Seller’s currency of choice, depending upon the selections the Seller makes via the Website and Services. The remittance of balances will occur on the 14th and 28th of every calendar month. Please note that we may deduct foreign currency processing costs as applicable. More information on foreign currency processing cost deductions will be available via the Website. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Seller Fees that are payable by you, as applicable, are non-refundable.
- We cannot and do not offer Tax-related advice to any Members of the Website and Services. Additionally, please note that each Seller is responsible for determining local indirect Taxes and for including any applicable Taxes to be collected or obligations relating to applicable Taxes in Listings.
- Eazelly can withhold applicable taxes on payments made to Sellers. All such amounts withheld will be collected in a nodal account. In the event, there are any tax refunds that are to be made by Eazelly to the Sellers, Eazelly will refund such amounts as are due at the end of the financial year.
Shipment of Items
- The Seller is solely responsible for the shipment and delivery of the order to the Buyer. The Seller is obligated to provide estimated shipping costs and processing time in the Listing. The order must be shipped no later than 30 days after the order has been placed. You, as a Seller, must comply with all prevailing local, national, and international shipping regulations and customs. The Seller is obligated to update Eazelly with the shipping and delivery status of the order.
- As a Seller, you are responsible for shipping the Item in good condition. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Seller, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who you invite to, or otherwise engage in the shipment and delivery of the Item.
- We disclaim all liabilities in relation to any loss or damage to the shipment of Items and shall not be liable in any manner, whatsoever in nature, to assist in the settlement of any disputes in this regard.
- Eazelly facilitates the sale of Items that stay true to our values. For this reason, we prohibit certain types of products on Eazelly.
- Items that are not in the spirit of Eazelly and our values are over-commercialized, harmful, or present a risk to the community may not be Listed. Items that may not be sold on Eazelly include:
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia and Medical Drug Claims;
- Animals and Certain Animal Products
- Dangerous Items: Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items, and Firearms & Weapons
- Hate Items: Items that Promote, Support or Glorify Hatred
- Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity and Highly Regulated Items
- Internationally Regulated Items
- Pornography and Mature Content
- Violent Items: Items that Promote, Support or Glorify Violence
- Any such Listing shall be removed and the Eazelly Account of such Seller may be suspended or terminated at Eazelly’s sole discretion.
- This Buyer Policy is applicable to Buyers on Eazelly.
Orders and Financial Terms for Buyers
- Sellers, not us, are solely responsible for honouring any confirmed Orders and making available any Items reserved through the Website and Services. If you, as a Buyer, choose to enter into a transaction with a Seller for the Order of an Item, you agree and understand that you will be required to enter into an agreement with the Seller and you agree to accept any terms, conditions, rules and restrictions associated with such Item imposed by the Seller. You, as a Buyer, acknowledge and agree that you, and not us, will be responsible for performing the obligations of any such agreements, that we are not a party to such agreements, and that, with the exception of its payment obligations hereunder, we disclaim all liability arising from or related to any such agreements.
- You, as a Buyer, acknowledge and agree that, notwithstanding the fact that we are not a party to the agreement between you and the Seller, we act as the Seller’s payment agent for the limited purpose of accepting payments from you on behalf of the Seller. Upon your payment of amounts to us, which are due to the Seller, your payment obligation to the Seller for such amounts is completed, and we are responsible for remitting such amounts, less Eazelly’s Seller Fees, to the Seller.
- Listings for Items will specify the Total Price. As noted above, all Orders are automatically confirmed, however, Sellers are provided 24 hours to review the confirmed Order and cancel the Order should they have a valid reason to do so. If a confirmed Order is cancelled by the applicable Seller, any amounts collected by us will be refunded to the Buyer, depending on the selections the Buyer makes via the Website.
- You, as a Buyer, will not be allowed to contact the Seller independently. Any attempt to do so may result in the cancellation of the Buyer’s Eazelly Account without due notice at our sole discretion.
Cancellations, Returns/Exchanges and Refunds
- If, as a Buyer, you wish to cancel a confirmed Order made via the Website and Services, prior to receiving the Item, the cancellation policy of the Seller contained in the applicable Listing will apply to such cancellation. Our ability to refund the Item Price and other amounts charged to you will depend upon the terms of the applicable cancellation policy.
- If a Seller cancels a confirmed Order made via the Website and Services, we will refund the Total Price for such Order to the applicable Buyer within a commercially reasonable time of the cancellation.
- If, as a Buyer, you are unsatisfied with any orders received, you may be able to return/exchange the Order, and the return/exchange policy of the Seller contained in the applicable Listing will apply to such return/exchange. Our ability to refund the Item Price and other amounts charged to you will depend upon the terms of the applicable return/exchange policy. To ensure your satisfaction, you may be able to register any complaints/comments you as a Buyer have with the Order through email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buyers shall be permitted to post reviews of Items they have purchased and the quality of services provided by Sellers. Buyers are encouraged to post honest reviews using civil language. Sellers are permitted to respond to reviews posted by Buyers in a similar manner.
- Reviews will be allowed in the form of a 5-star rating system along with a text input describing Buyer’s experience. Posting reviews are optional, although we encourage such activity in order to enhance the experience of Buyers purchasing through Eazelly.
- If you as a Seller feel that a review is unfair or contains objectionable material, you may file an objection with Eazelly. We will investigate your objection and remove and / or delete the review if it violates the rules for User Conduct as specified in these Terms.
- Eazelly will periodically monitor Buyers Reviews and Seller comments and reserves the right to remove and /or delete such reviews and comments at its own discretion.
- Eazelly is a company that facilitates an online platform to connect (a) Members (define herein below) who are interested in creating a listing for handmade and / or thoughtfully sourced goods (“Items”) for purchase (“Sellers”); and (b) Members who request to purchase the Items (“Buyers”), including but not limited to hosting, development and/or maintenance services to its Sellers (“Services”). Any Personal Information as defined below, that is accessed by Eazelly as part of its online platform and any financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or CVV Number or other payment instrument details (“Financial Information”). Any person whose Personal Information or Financial Information has been accessed by Eazelly shall also be referred to as a Member (“Member”).
- "Force Majeure Event"shall mean any event that is beyond our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action or any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to your mobile or storage device, crashes, breach of security and encryption.
- “Personal Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, age, gender, address, phone number, email address and Third Party Accounts, disclosed by you in relation to the services available on the Site.
- "Financial Information" refers to any information including but not limited to bank account details, credit / debit card details, CVV Number or other payment instrument details, including but not limited to the Member's bank's address, phone number, branch name, IFSC and MICR codes, Permanent Account Number, Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number, Tax Payer Identification Number (VAT/CST/Sales Tax Number), etc.
- “Sensitive personal data or information” consists of information Personal Information and Financial Information relating to the following:
- Financial Information;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
- any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
- “Third Party” refers to any person or entity other than you or us.
Personal Information that may be collected and manner of its use
- Information collected from Members: Eazelly collects Personal Information and Financial Information of its Members for the performance of the Services. Eazelly may also collects information contained in e-mails and letters and Personal Information of the Members sent to Eazelly.
- Information may be collected from Members in the following manner:
- Typing – in – data (when a Member registers for the Services by creating an Eazelly Account or by signing up through an existing Third Party Account, or types a message to send to us or another Member, or type a search request, or complete an optional form, or submits a review);
- Uploading a document, image or other data file; or
- Authorising us or other users and Members or other Third Parties to import or retrieve information on your behalf or, including, without limitation, your employees, and in applicable instances, sensitive personal data or information found in your network on Social Networking Sites ("SNS").
- You can also register to join by logging into online accounts you may have with Third Party SNS (e.g. Facebook); each such account, a "Third Party Account", via our Website as described below. As part of the functionality of the Website and Service, you may link your Eazelly Account with Third Party Accounts, by either: (i) providing your Third Party Account login information to us through the Website or Service; or (ii) allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the applicable SNS. If you decide to register by logging into a Third Party Account via our Website, we will obtain the Personal Information you have provided to the applicable SNS (such as your "real" name, email address, profile picture, names of SNS friends, names of SNS groups to which you belong, other information you make publicly available via the applicable SNS and/or other information you authorize Eazelly to access by authorizing the SNS to provide such information) from your Third Party Accounts and use that information to create your Eazelly Account and Eazelly Account profile page and you will become a Member. Depending on the Third Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third Party Accounts, you understand that by granting us access to the Third Party Accounts, we will access, make available and store (if applicable and as permitted by the SNS and authorized by you) the information in your Third Party Accounts so that it is available on and through your Eazelly Account on the Website and Service. If there is information about your "friends" or people with whom you are associated in your Third Party Account, the information we obtain about those "friends" or people with whom you are associated, may also depend on the privacy settings such people have with the applicable SNS.
- Please feel free to change your browser settings if you do not wish to accept cookies. However, please note that changing your browser setting may affect your experience on the Site.
- Authenticate your login information;
- Enable security features;
- Improve and develop the features of the Site;
- Save Member preferences;
- Preserve session setting and activity; and
- Allow Members to auto-fill sign–in pages of websites they frequently visit.
- Please feel free to change your browser settings if you do not wish to accept cookies. However, please note that changing your browser setting may affect your experience on the Site.
- Third Party Tools: We work with certain Third Parties who deploy their own Engagement Tools (as defined below) on our Services. In some instances the Third Party performs services exclusively for Eazelly and in other cases they may retain and use data they collect from publicly available information.
- Engagement Tools: In addition to the cookies, we may also collect information to enable us to better understand you so that we can improve the quality of the Service and your user experience; to assist our Seller service and technical support personnel; and put processes in place to prevent fraud and unlawful use. In an effort to make the Site effective and improve the Site, certain information may be collected each time you access the Site. Such information may be saved in server logs in an encrypted form, which may not identify you personally. Such information or data may include, but shall not limit to, IP address, your server details, duration of your visit, date, time or purpose of your visit, your past transactions, etc. The above-mentioned data may be used by us and may be shared with our sponsors, investors, advertisers, developers, strategic business partners or other associates for analytics and to enhance and grow the user experience in relation to the Site.
- Uses of the information collected: We make all efforts to ensure that we collect only such Personal Information and Sensitive personal data or information that we believe to be relevant in order to record, support, and facilitate your access to the Site.
- General use: Information collected from Members such as the current location, browser information and IP address is collected and stored to provide better web experience. In addition to the foregoing, Eazelly uses the information collected for purposes, including but not limited to:
- Operating, maintaining, managing and administering our Services, including processing registrations and payments, and providing Seller support;
- Responding to questions and communications, which we retain in the ordinary course of business;
- Administrative announcements about features, functionality, terms or other aspects of our Services; and, if applicable, informing you about offers for services or products we believe may be of interest, although the Member may opt out of this service;
- Safeguarding and protecting our Services, the information they safeguard, the rights of third parties and in response to legal process, in each case;
- Auditing, research, measurement and analysis in order to maintain, administer, enhance and protect our Services, including analysing usage trends and patterns and measuring the effectiveness of content, advertising, features or services;
- Creating new features and services;
- Contextual and cookie-based automated content delivery, such as tailored search results; and
- Sensitive personal data or information: Sensitive personal data or information belonging to the Members such as addresses may be collected, stored and transferred by Eazelly to the Sellers in order to complete billing and shipping related formalities. Sensitive personal data or information of the Members will be used for the purpose of shipping of the Order and for storage and maintaining of database for use by the Seller or the Buyer.
- One-on-One Communications: Our Services can be used to facilitate one-on-one communications between Members only for the limited purposes of facilitating the delivery of a confirmed Order, inquiring about a confirmed Order, and seeking a return/exchange of a confirmed Order. Under no other circumstance will the Members be permitted to interact with each other. While using such one-on-one communication Services you as a Member are expected to maintain civility. Further, we encourage Members to be mindful when sharing their sensitive personal data or information such as phone numbers and email addresses, and advice Members not to publish such data publicly.
- User feedback: Messages, reviews and feedback posted by a Member on the Site is collected and processed by Eazelly in order to troubleshoot issues and provide Buyer and Seller support. Any other information collected by Eazelly will be used to provide and enhance their services.
- Sharing information with Third Party service providers in relation to the Site: To the extent necessary to provide you the Site, we may provide your Personal Information to Third Party contractors who work on behalf of or with us to provide you with such services, to help us communicate with you or to maintain the Site. By submitting your Financial Information, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with Third Party payment processors, other Third Party services for the use of the Services.
- Retention of information: Eazelly retains the right to maintain copies of all information submitted on the Site, including but not limited to, Personal Information and Sensitive personal data and information in encrypted form for its records.
Link to Third Party apps and websites
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- Eazelly shall not publish or disclose Personal Information and Sensitive personal data or information unless it is required for the provision or performance of the Services, or as mandated by law. When a User places a request for information through the Site, Eazelly will share the User’s personal information to authorized persons employed by Eazelly to answer the User’s queries. Such persons will be bound by strict non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements to keep the User’s information safe and secure.
- Eazelly requires all third parties with whom it shares any Sensitive personal data or information to implement the same level of data protection that Eazelly has adopted, as provided for under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (Privacy Rules).
- We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any Third Parties that receive your Personal Information or otherwise. The Services are also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
- Testimonials: With your consent we may post your testimonial on the Site along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us.
- Our Policy Regarding Children: The Site is not directed to individuals under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
eShops may adopt this Shops Policy verbatim or make suitable modifications in line with their requirement.
Last updated on 25th May 2016.
- shipment of Orders: All orders require a valid delivery address. We usually ship orders within 48 hours of receipt of the Order. Our Listed price either includes shipping or offers free shipping for delivery in India. For international shipments, the cost of shipping will depend on the carrier service, origin, destination, weight and dimensions of the package. Further, international shipments may also incur additional custom duties that may have to be borne additionally by you, the Buyer. Contact us for a quote to your destination.
- Return Policy: Your satisfaction is our priority. If an Item arrives damaged or defective or if you received a wrong item, please contact us within 4 days of receiving the Order and tell us about it. We will either replace the damaged items or provide a refund within 3-5 business days after receiving your returned Item. For any other reason, we will refund your payment excluding shipping and handling charges. Buyer shall pay the return shipping. We restrict our return policy only to Items that have been shipped within India. We regret to inform you that our return policy is inapplicable to any Items that have been shipped overseas.
Please contact us first for return before you contact Eazelly. You should return Items in the original condition that you received it in. Please be aware that colour of the actual items might be different from the image displayed on the eShop due to colour distortion on computing devices.
- Cancellation Policy: Please note that we permit cancellation of an Order placed by you only up to 24 hours after the time of placing the Order. Cancellations will not be permitted beyond such duration and all Orders after the passage of such duration shall be treated as confirmed.
- Prices: All prices are quoted in Indian Rupees (INR). You are advised to enquire about prevailing currency exchange rates before placing an Order.
- Disclaimers: We disclaim all liability for any adverse effects caused by any goods purchased through the Website. The eShop neither represents nor warrants that use of the Item shall be curative for any medical condition or disease.
- Buyer Reviews: We encourage you to share your experience and reviews of the Items you have purchased in order to improve the selection of Items made available to you. We reserve the right to report any objectionable content to Eazelly for moderation.
- Customs: All international orders may be subject to customs charges in local countries of destination, please check your country import rules and tariffs if existing, we cannot advise or intervene on duty charges that may be applicable at Buyer’s responsibility.